Radio Shuttle Racking consists of supporting racking, shuttle rails and Radio shuttle. The radio shuttle runs on the rails and is propelled by an electric motor. It also has a platform on the top that can lift up and down. The lifting action is required to lift a pallet that is placed on the rail and then the electric motor moves the radio shuttle with the pallet on top into the racking in order to deposit the pallet on its right position.
When the pallet is required, the radio shuttle moves under the pallet, lifts it and brings it to the front of the racking where it can be retrieved by a forklift.
All the movements of the radio shuttle are controlled with a handle remote control. The radio shuttle is placed in the desired lane with a forklift.
Radio shuttle racking is constructed similar as drive-in racking and push-back rack with compactor moving automatically on the guide rails picking or loading pallets. Compared with drive-in racking, Radio shuttle racking would be more stable and high efficient, and compared with push-back rack, this system would be much safe without leaning degree. So radio shuttle racking is named as safe, easy operation and high efficiency, and would be more suitable for cold storage warehouse.
Upright Frames: Though shuttle racking is a stable system for structure, China Racking also use killed steel for upright to meet with requests of low temperature.
Radio shuttle: Controlled by radio devices, radio shuttle could automatically pick or load pallets according to the pre-arranged order, so that the driver could have enough time to pick or load more stored pallets to improve the work efficiency. The radio shuttle could load 1500kg, work in warehouse of -25~50℃, speed to 0.8m/s with four 24V 60Ah batteries. The radio shuttle is made with high tensile steel for durable usage. The cover could be easily disassembled for maintenance or exchanging batteries.
Connect Beams: Made with steel rolls by molds, beams are welded with connectors for easy assembly to uprights and installed to improve the strength and stability of shuttle racking. Support rails would be fixed to the beams by special brackets.
Support rails: Made with zinc-coated steel by rolling machines, rails are designed to support radio shuttle and pallets, also provides flow routes for radio shuttle. More important, zinc-coated rails would never pollute the radio shuttle’s wheels with smooth flow and low noise.
1. Cargo stored by pallet;
2. Every tunnel stores the same kind of cargo and same batch of cargo;
3. Height of radio shuttle pallet racking is subject to forklift operation height;
4. Both sides or one side for cargo access (FIFO or FILO);
5. Be advantageous competitor of gravity racking, push back rack, and drive-in racking;
6. Suitable for cold storage.
FEATURES OF RADIO SHUTTLE PALLET RACKING
1. To realize ultra-high density storage and to reduce the construction cost of warehouse;
2. Optional FIFO or FILO:
FIFO (first in first out)
Both sides of racking left channel, use radio shuttle operates stock or pick up cargo respectively;
FILO (first in last out)
One side of racking left channel, use radio shuttle operates stock first and then picks up cargo;
3. Automatic storage, remote control operating with high throughput efficiency;
4. Labor and time save;
5. Much better earthquake-resistant safety than drive-in racking;
6. Better operating safety performance than drive-in racking without enter of forklift.
ADVANTAGES OF CHINA RACKING’S RADIO SHUTTLE
1. Access way with first-in first-out and first-in last-out;
2. Remote control device can read various status of the radio shuttle such as voltage of the battery, temperature of the motor, quantity of electric of the battery, mistaking status, warning and so on;
3. With the function of counting the quantity of pallets, managing the goods storing and extracting of the whole tunnel through one button on the remote control, picking and sorting specified quantity of goods (on both sides), entering the rail on high layer easily, changing the working place from one side to the other, commanding several radio shuttles through one single remote control and so on;
4. High speed: Max running speed 60m/min and Max loading speed 35m/min;
5. Several radio shuttles can be commanded independently by a single remote control, the load capacity of each radio shuttle is more than 1000kg.
1. Maintenance-free lead-acid battery or lithium battery;
2. Long usage period: more than 1000 times cycle life; fully charged can working for 6 to 8 hours;
3. Fast charge: taking 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged; usually one shift needs only one set of battery;
4. Replace battery conveniently.
1. Anti-collision design;
2. Special design for prevention of collision when operating several radio shuttles at the same time;
3. Equip laser positioning protection system;
4. Special design for reducing failure operating;
5. Low battery alarm: when there is no enough power to afford a running, the radio shuttle will stay at the entrance and wait for the handling;
6. The battery cannot charge in the environment with improper temperature.